Saturday, May 12, 2018

Mini Scrap Collages - 99-105/365

I'm a little behind on my posting this week.  A spring sinus infection mixed with what I'm sure are seasonal allergies have not made my "free" time particularly enjoyable.  Although when I do sit down to work on these, I become totally engaged and absorbed in the possibilities.  I must spend some time this weekend cutting more ovals.  Between HWNSNBP, myself, and Kirby our cockatiel we usually finish one box of Cheez-It's a week and each box allows for 18 ovals, so I'll always be ahead of the game with that thank goodness.  I don't know why, but I tend to wait until I have a few boxes before cutting.  It's not the most pleasurable job, but I think I have an ingrained sense of "assembly line" functioning when doing something repetitive. You know, once you have the tools out and start rolling, why stop and start again another day.  








2 comments:

  1. So sorry about the sinus infection. Your collages are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you've been under the weather, Lorraine. Hands down #3 is my favourite...I wear stripes all the time. But I like the combination of shapes and paper in #2, and the colour combination in #5...#and #4, too.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.