Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Jingle Belles - Not A Creature Was Stirring

Well, I bet you can guess what this challenge is all about.  I have several stamp (sets) that have creatures that I haven't used yet and I had such good intentions of using at least one more of them before tomorrow - let's just see about that.  In any case, this bear, the holly and sentiment is from a Hampton Arts set I picked up last year for myself after buying one for a gift for a friend.  I can't remember if it was a trip to the Target Dollar Spot that encouraged me to do it or not.  You see, they had some pretty nifty washy tape in this black and red combo and another in a black, red, and gray combo which I thought would be perfect to use on Christmas cards.  There's another bear stamp in the set that's Buffalo checked, but I thought this one would stand out more. 


I had a little baking mishap tonight which put me off schedule, but if I hurry home after my dentist appointment tomorrow (the second in two days [consultations - ugh] I might just get that second one in under the wire.  

If I don't, I know I'm going to enjoy checking out the gallery over at the Jingle Belles.  I took a preliminary look and there's a ton of "creatures" lurking about.  

4 comments:

  1. That's really pretty Lorraine, I love the "beary" Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhhh that buffalo plaid tape is soooooo cool! and the flowery bear! and the sentiment! and the birch bark paper! in fact the only thing i don't love about this post is you said the "d word" lol!!! (sorry you are having tooth hijinks!) but so pleased you could join our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a super-cool bear ... and I love the plaid with the wood grain ... another fabulous creature feature design ... always happy to see you at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I was just thinking of this bear and how I needed to make a couple of cards with him. You have such a great woodsy setting for yours.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.