Thursday, April 6, 2017

Sharing Their Creativity

Last Friday was my birthday and I have to share what was in a package I received from my blogging friend Sabrina about a week before that.  Sabrina lives in Ireland and we connected through the Teapot Challenges that I used to do several years ago.  She is a cardmaker, papercrafter, needleworker, photographer, expert cook, musician, birdwatcher, and as you can see, lover of many of the things that I too love.  I always feel transported away to new and interesting places, get ideas for the use of new techniques she uses, and am urged to try some new recipes when I visit her blog.  

I am so lucky that she shares her creativity with me.  She made this beautiful framed piece with that wonderful quote about shells.  And those shells.............


She has a wonderful technique of making shells from paper.  Don't they look real!


And along with that beautiful framed piece were a few other lovely things and this beautiful handmade card.  


This actually kind of reminds me of the little fishing village known as Viking Village at the north end of Long Beach Island in Barnegat Light.  There's a row of little buildings that housed the fisherman that settle there that have now been turned into little shops.  


Sabrina also added one of her shells to this handmade envelope.  


Thank you Sabrina!  Thank you for sharing your talents with me!


2 comments:

  1. Ha, that's the extent of my calendar recycling - not as creative as your notecards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated! Sabrina created beautiful things, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.