Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Happy Birthday Chickadee!

It's our daughter's birthday today so I sent her a bouquet of flowers in a box card.


I'm not sure it got to her in time though.  But I told her it's on the way.  We finally had some sunshine today and you could definitely tell how much all the dreary, rainy days had affected everyone.  What a change in mood.   


I got one more card in this evening for our friends' daughter who just had surgery.  I have to say that having a MISTI certainly made stamping that background much easier.  And, it was fun to make it into an ombre of blues.  I used Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Pacific Point, and Dapper Denim.  The flowers were colored with my Zigs.  


Looking forward to some more sunshine this week and then they say more cold weather is on the way.  Oh well - it is January!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun box of flowers! Enjoy that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Lorraine! I love all the pretty colours on the box card!
    Sunshine, New Zealand
    www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ombre lace card is really beautiful. I was wondering about that set if I manage to budget for an order during SAB, after seeing this it's a definite possibility. And the pop-up floral box card is just lovely. They really are fun.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.