Friday, May 27, 2016

May Birthday, Plus


Oooh, sorry for the blurry picture.  I thought it was much better.  It's the Hero Arts flower again.  This time in Rich Razzleberry.  A birthday card for a dear friend.  


Another visit to see the grandbaby last weekend.  He's a little wiggle-worm, but so precious.  I must say that to my son and daughter-in-law it must have looked like I didn't know what I was doing - we never had these pillows to prop them up on and bottles with straws in them, so I'm relearning and learning a lot about infant care. But we got the job done.


He was right at home sleeping on grandpa!


3 comments:

  1. What a CUTE baby, and a gorjuss card!
    Sunshine
    www.ihearttostamp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! So much has changed with babies . . . but not how it feels to hold one. Enjoy every moment with him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely flower stamp! It certainly carries a card with not much else needed - but the bling is always a great addition.

    I think I'd struggle with offering a bottle that way too. What a lovely photo of him snuggled up and sleeping.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.