Saturday, April 9, 2016

Sharing Their Creativity

I love getting mail!  Don't you love getting mail?  As long as it's not a bill, or a negative medical report, I look forward to getting real mail.   And I'm privileged to have some very creative souls who graced me with some of their creativity during the month of March.  

Sabrina sent me this beautiful birthday card.  I love the colors and of course, the bird.  The little bit of lace and that die cut flower are extra special.  


And she made me this beautiful initial "L" decorated with again, some of my favorite things.  I absolutely love it and can't wait to showcase in my new craft room, but first it will spend some time out where everyone can enjoy it.  Thank you so much Sabrina for sharing your creativity with me.


Sunshine in New Zealand sent me this card for Flying Pig Day.  The pig wobbles (or is attempting to fly).  Thank you Sunshine for remembering me on National Pig Day.  This is so stinking cute!


Then there were several BRAK's from Splitcoast stampers.

This card from Beverly McGuire - love those calla lillies


This flowery wonder from Debbie (dbeckler) - aren't those flowers beautiful


A monochromatic masterpiece from Cathy Alstott (lexant)


And some candles to blow out from Dyna Jones (DPJ)


Thank you all for sharing and thank you for making my birthday month so special.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Lorraine! Wow! These cards that you received are very special and beautiful. I love getting mail, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sunshine's little pig card is just so sweet! I'm sure you are enjoying an array of cards on display just now - it's a lovely feeling when you find unexpected happy mail - on the doormat in my case, but I suppose in your mailbox.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.