Sunday, March 6, 2016

Catching Up With Some Cards

I think my card mojo must have been on a winter break or something.  These are cards that I made during the month of February.  Hopefully some warmer weather will be a little more inspiring.


The card above and the one below are both made with the same card base but for whatever reason I just could not get the bottom one to photograph with the same color.  IRL it was better looking though not by much.


I thought I might try watercoloring this image and decided to use my Derwent Inktense pencils.  It's when I got to the backgrounds that this went awry.  What a mess!




I do like the way this birthday card turned out though I might have used a bolder color for the blossom.  


And another sympathy card without any stamping.









1 comment:

  1. Love all the cards! Even the one you are not so happy with:-)
    Sunshine, New Zealand

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.