Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Jingle Belles Old and New Card 2

This is definitely one of those cards that looks much better in person.  I was trying to get that dove to look a bit like stained glass using all the colors in the watercolored background that I had sitting on my craft table.  I think maybe the dark pink is a little too intense.  And the PEACE shows up much better in natural light.  Oh well, I kept my goal alive to get two cards done for each challenge.


Speaking of challenges............ darn, I missed the link up by 30 seconds.  Oh well, you can see the rest of the cards here at the Jingle Belles blog.  And oh, my old is the Memory Box PEACE die, the watercolored background and a few retired SU colors (including the card base of Summer Sun), and my new is the dove stamp.  

2 comments:

  1. I think the card is gorgeous so it must look spectacular in person. Did you fussy cut out the dove?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, how did i miss this??!??! yikes! especially since it's soooooo gorgeous! that background is fabulous! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.