Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Jingle Belles - Oh Christmas Tree



You might have guessed that this prompt needs a Christmas tree.  I have an assortment of trees on the background paper and a very special shaker sticker tree.  The Crate Paper sticker was a gift as was the MME background paper.  I'm pretty sure the card base is SU's Pear Pizzazz and the sequins are SU's Bermuda Bay.  

The twig wreath die was a Christmas gift also (this is why I like websites with wish lists that you can share) and I took it out of it's packaging to use it and promptly misplaced the package somewhere on my shambles of a craft table.  So I can't give the deets on it right now. I gave up looking for it until I get some daylight.  Those little sparkly berries are also part of that die though.

The sentiment comes from the Snowflake Card Thinlit die set.  And I found a piece of dark red ribbon to add under the tree.  

I promised myself that I would get two cards done for each challenge so I have to light a fire under myself when I get home from work tomorrow to meet the deadline.  In the meantime, you can catch all the other beautiful trees here at the Jingle Belles blog.  

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhhhh that shaker tree is PERFECT here... you've rocked the crate paper as well as rockin' around the christmas tree with us at JINGLE BELLES! yikes, you're cool!!! ♥♥♥

    ps: i'm already coveting the thinlit sentiment dies. we NEED a play date. one where we diecut stuff... hey, you could bring the "joy" die... lalalala... :) :) :) (we could diecut out of fun papers on which we've used colorburst... so there's that...) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your repeating-tree-theme ... so very glad you joined us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.