Friday, July 10, 2015

Sour - Photo Challenge


On their own lemons are the epitome of sour.  But added to something else they enhance and brighten the flavor.  I like to buy organic lemons, cut them up, squeeze the juice out of them, and make ice cubes.  Makes it easy for me in the morning to pop one lemon ice cube into my tea and I'm on my way.  

And of other yellow things...........Kirby flopped off his cage the other day and when I picked him up I placed him on the table in front of me (it's next to his cage).  He had to check everything out.  See that look on his face....... "You're so behind on your tangles Lorraine.  What have you been doing?"


Okay, okay!  I'll get to them ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.