Saturday, October 11, 2014

Walking in Circles

Walking has been a big part of my recovery and we have one area on our property that is fairly flat enough for me use.  Our driveway pulls completely around the back of our house and years ago we turned the very end of it into a partial basketball court - not quite the size of a full half court.  Well, the net was taken down several years ago but the macadam remains and that's where I've been doing my "laps", morning and evening most days.  

I'm very careful to watch where I'm walking and while I was out there a few days ago, this stick that was lying on the ground caught my eye.  I thought it looked like a strange paintbrush so I went back in the house to get my grabby thing to pick it up and get a closer look.






I don't know if it's a fungus or a moss or something else, but I thought it was pretty cool looking.  

1 comment:

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.