Sunday, January 26, 2014

Baby Gift Card Holder

What can you do with a paper onesie?


Make it a gift card holder.


I had to hinge two pieces of bristol board together to make a card large enough to hold the packaged gift card without it showing.  I put the card in a tissue paper filled gift bag to deliver.  No envelope necessary.  The little duck is from Easy Events.


My inspiration came from Melissa Sunde and her baby shower favors.  I think she had candy in her bags.  I drew my own onesie and like I said, I used bristol board for the base and then covered the front with scrapbook paper.

2 comments:

  1. These adorable posts are making me want to have a baby!...not really...I'm a little old for that...but they are amazingly cute and creative!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. I love the idea. I too miss the baby days. You did a great job with this one.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.