Tuesday, April 23, 2013

CASEd Birthday


It's our daughter-in-law's birthday today.  I have quite a bit of Bermuda Bay paper left over from their wedding invitations and looks like I'll be able to get some more coordinating SU products to go with that color again soon as it is coming out of retirement!  Who would have guessed!  

I CASEd this card from Wendy of Stamping Styles. Here is the link to her beautiful butterfly card.
I changed it up ever so slightly by using a smaller set of labels dies, added some paper piercing and of course the color and subject matter were different.  

There's so much out there on Pinterest these days and I'm finding so much inspiration.  Trouble is that hanging out there eats into your creativity time so I have to find a better balance with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.