Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Teapot Tuesday 181

What a wacky teapot, huh!  She's definitely doing the "I'm a little teapot dance" but what about that bird???  Crazy!  But fun too, don't you think?  I think that might be the elusive boobie bird.  And speaking of boobies.......

We've been instructed to be funny this week.  Our destination is a young lady who loves to giggle.  Well, just looking at this teapot would give her a giggle I think.  But I took my cue from the patterns in the black and white dress and found a bird of my own.  Not the elusive boobie bird, but then again, if you look carefully you might see three sets of boobies. 


With the sentiment from Word Play that says "Laughter by definition is healthy" I had to do something to try to get a laugh, so I put the front panel on upside-down deliberately so the card opens on the top.


And on the inside I stamped this................


What's sdoo you say?   It's actually OOPS upside-down.  Well, if she doesn't laugh out loud I hope she at least smiles! 

Time to go check out the gallery.  Click here to join me. 

3 comments:

  1. I certainly smiled from ear to ear. I like the clean look with the mesh effect at the bottom, and the houndstooth. And I love your colourful bird and colour-coordinated sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super cute idea! I think this will bring on lots of giggles. I know I'm giggling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable!!!! Love the sdoo & the pink, black, white & green color combo! Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.