Monday, November 28, 2011

Surprise Party(ies)

We were recently invited to attend a Surprise 59.5 birthday party for our neighbor which also turned out to be a surpise 35th Anniversary party for he and his wife.  We were asked not to bring gifts but to bring items that could be sent to the soldiers stationed abroad.  HWNSNBP had no problem making the shopping trip to pick up granola bars, snacks, and the like while he encouraged me to make cards for the occasions. 

This first card is the Birthday card and has a simple birthday message inside.  I actually had made this as a Get Well card that I hadn't used and just switched out the sentiment on the card front.


The second card is a variation on something I saw and a smidge of an idea of my own. 

You see my two swirly Christmas tree die pieces, along with two punched/embossed birds.



I've got some little projects in the works that I'll be showing later this week.  Hope you're having a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.