Monday, June 27, 2011

Have a Drink on Me


The last two weeks of school are crazy busy - I've said that before, I know.  After completing the craziness of preparing for what we call Move-Up Day, I would have liked to celebrate with some of my colleagues, but since I don't drink I teased that I would just go home and eat chocolate and get fat(ter).    No chocolate in the house, but I did have these candies and a stamp that I thought would fit a little project I had in mind to share with them.

The beverage stamp comes from the set Slice of Life, which I stamped in Basic Gray ink and colored with my SU markers, using pearl shimmer paint for the whipped cream.  The sentiment I stamped with my Just-Rite stamper.  I recently purchased a Martha Stewart stamp set that you could make phrases with only because I had a coupon and was that a mistake.  If you need to create a sentiment of your own and don't want to rely on a printer, check out the Just-Rite stamps (I can't link it here).  The background on the die cut box is a stamp from Sweet Summer just stamped in VersaMark ink on the Pear Pizzazz box.  The scalloped border is in Peach Parfait. 

Inside the box are various drink flavored candies and mixes.  The round ones are rootbeer flavored.  So you can see, they did have more than one drink on me!

4 comments:

  1. Well those goody boxes are just fabulous and all the items inside looked awesome, but not nearly as pretty as the box itself - adorable. Kathy/101Airborne/SCS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully packaged and presented gift - as always. I love the warm orange and green with the little pop of blue. You do present things in a way that makes a gift extra-special. I hope you enjoy the less frantic summer routine now that Move-Up day is behind you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lorraine, these are adorable!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just to let you know that your thoughtfulness can last forever, I have a little glass pig sitting on the kitchen table that you sent me right before I moved.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.