Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jingle Belles 06

Well I blew, and I blew bad!  I thought I had more time to get this done and into the Jingle Belles gallery today, but no, I'm about 4 hours too late.  Oh well, at least I got my card done.

This week's challenge is called Baby, It's Cold Outside and we were to create a card or tag with scarves, mittens, hats, earmuffs, or some fuzzy warm felt - or any or all of the above.

So I have my little scarf-clad polar bear bordered by some more felty scarf fringe.


That's Fred P. Bear from Memory Box stamps.  I used the fancy label punch on the Not Quite Navy panel to give me a frame for Fred.  The NQN cs and the white were embossed and I added some MS punch snowflakes with glitter dots in the center.  The card base is Marina Mist. 


Isnt' he cute!  Well, I'll be checking out the rest of the contributions, just click on the link above if you care to join me and see how everyone else is keeping warm this week.

1 comment:

  1. Fred B is so sweet, and I love the fringed felt and great colour combination. I need to get in gear with my own Christmas card quota for Feb - thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.