Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Teapot Tuesday 129


Bad Dogs, Bad Dogs, Watcha Gonna Do?  Watcha Gonna Do When We Come For You?  Heh, heh, I've had that song going through my head since I saw the posting for this week's Teapot Challenge.   That's some face on that dog teapot.  Can't imagine what he's thinking, we then check out the challenge link above and read the story.  You'll get it.

Our destination this week is a young police officer in Florida who blew out his knee chasing a robber.  He's a little depressed about being sidelined after knee surgery.  I know all about that.  My son blew out his knee between his junior and senior year in high school and he couldn't play football his senior year.  He was very depressed.   It was a very hard thing to deal with, so I imagine this young police officer needs some cheering up which is what we're going to do.  My message - Hang In There.


My stamp came from Inkadinkado's Patterned Pets and the background dsp is Basic Gray.  I used Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight, and Confetti White cs.  The brads on the punched elements are faux, punched from a 1/4" circle punch and then coated in Crystal Effects.  Oh, and the sentiment comes from SU's retired Mini Mates. 

Now, on to the gallery to see the rest of the pack.

3 comments:

  1. Cute card Lorraine - what a mug on that face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as if you had both a perfect stamp and perfect paper. I think I'll be resorting to good old Snoopy tomorrow. I'll have to check out the song too, never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet.. It makes me feel so good to do this for others.. Your paper is the perfect choice..Great job.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.