Sunday, January 23, 2011

Snow Day Surprise

We had another snow day on Friday and the best thing about it was being able to get the mail as soon as it was delivered because there was a very special envelope for me from overseas.  My blogging, stamping, teapotter friend Sabrina from Ireland sent me this super cute card....


And a wonderful little book that she created for me with pictures she has taken of birds in Ireland.  I can't tell you what joy I felt and still feel when I look at this.....


I love the way she's added the pictures to the booklet and embellished the pages. 



I am so lucky to have such a wonderfully talented friend who shares my love of birds and other things.  Thank you Sabrina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.