Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bingo Bits Ornament Holder

I took a little rosemary tree to my cousin on Sunday.  I had made ornaments from the tree using SU's Jolly Bingo Bits and I didn't want to give her the tree all decorated just in case she wanted to add one ornament a day during Advent.  So..... I made this ornament holder.  I used the images from the hostess set Northern Hearts.  Not sure you can see from the picture, but I had stamped the Bingo Bit snowflake in VersaMark on the red cs first. 

Inside I used three strips of Garden Green cs that had been punched with the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch.  It was perfect to hang the ornaments on.  Each strip inside the card held 8 ornaments.  The strips themselves were popped up on two dimensionals at each end to make room for the hook to hang.  I then added a punched 1/2" circle to each strip on the ends. 


The folder has a 1/2" spine so that when it is folded shut it does not crush the ornaments inside.

This was a fun, last-minute project.  BTW - she loved it! 

1 comment:

  1. This is stinkin cute Lorraine. I love Rosemary and that is a great idea to give it during the holidays.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.