Monday, October 25, 2010

A Walk Around the Yard

It was a gorgeous afternoon yesterday and although my headache was still with me I couldn't resist trying to capture some of the color in the backyard.

I love the red leaves of the dogwood......


And these maple leaves on the driveway.......



My little pig totem is surrounded by leaves......


And this pale pink daisy was a surprise blooming up through the shrubbery......


And though the sun wasn't quite as bright to show it off, this is one of my favorite views.....

4 comments:

  1. Lovely autumn colours. I am sure that like me with my earache, it was better to be outside enjoying what's left of the autumn even with your headache. Those colours are lovely - the daisy picture is my favourite (makes me think of Monet's waterlily paintings) but that pig totem is so sweet. The middle one reminds me of a little clockwork one we used to have, forever immortalised on one of the wheels in our Spelling House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh how pretty are your colors.. Ours here in NC are not very good this year.. I love your little statue.. How cute is that.. I think these are fantastic..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved your photos. I really liked the daisy one. I agree with Sabrina. It really has a Monet look. Hope your headache goes away and you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so amazing! I love the things you do and not just card making! You are such a fun person and interested in so much in life! I wish I could knock on your front door and say...

    Hey Lorraine, wassup?????

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.