Sunday, October 24, 2010

Halloween Goodies


Rachel was here this weekend and just in time for me to finish up the little Halloween gifts I had for her to take back to her girlfriends.  I usually send them socks on the holidays and there is a pair of socks here wrapped up with a fall themed reusable shopping bag that folds up nicely and is secured by a velcro strap.  Of course I stuck some candy in between the layers!  Her being here this weekend saved me a trip to the post office.  Well actually I do have one to mail, but at least I saved a little on the postage.  It was fun making these though. 

I used the Two Tags Die embossed with Vintage Wallpaper for the base of this wrap.  The image is from Greeting Card Kids and is watercolored and run through the Big Shot with my Ovals die.  The sentiment comes from Teeny Tiny Wishes and is stamped in Concord Crush on Whisper White, punched out with the word window punch and the edges were daubered with Pumpkin Pie ink. 

It was so relaxing to watercolor these images and luckily I had them done earlier this week.  I've had a killer headache most of the weekend and almost didn't get this pulled together in time. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you had such a bad headache - a bad one is miserable, and you definitely don't feel like doing any more than the essentials. Those re-useable bags are great, I always keep one in my purse.
    The little black ribbon added to the orange bow is so sweet - looks like something that little girl could wear on her shoes. Hope you feel better ready for the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.