Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's A Boy, It's A Boy, It's A Boy

Aha, you might be thinking triplets but no, it's just been the summer of baby boys.  Three of the people I work with have had additions to their families.  Two teachers each had their second son, and another teacher her second grandchild. 


I scored the Bashful Blue cs to look like a quilted blanket.  The sentiment comes from the Hostess Set Occasional Quotes and it's stamped in Bashful Blue.  The peapod is from a retired set called Even Full and I stamped it in Basic Gray on watercolor paper and used my aquapainter and Certainly Celery and Garden Green ink to color it. 


I tied a snipped of Bashful Blue taffeta onto the scalloped edge and "hung" the peapod through the hole. 

My best wishes to the families of Benjamin, Rex, and Christopher!  God bless them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.