Friday, March 19, 2010

March Downline Meeting Projects

My upline Debbie called a meeting for last Friday night and at the last minute it became a meeting of just the two of us.  She always comes up with such great projects.  We had fun creating these and gabbing away.  Thanks for the conversation, the pizza, and the creativity Deb!


An easel card with calendar using Totally Tess from the Occasions Mini.  This one went right on my desk at work!


This two-story birdhouse uses two of the mini milk cartons.  You leave one open and insert the other in the top.  And it went right on my counter at work!

3 comments:

  1. Sunshine,
    Somehow I deleted this comment but still had it in my e-mail:

    "Ohhhh..so CUTE! I want one! I'm going to use m scorpal & make one for MY desk! I have a diue that cuts out cute little birdies!
    Thanks (again) Lorraine!
    Sunshine NZ"

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are terrific.. I like small groups and one on one conversation over stamping.. Love the bird house... Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO cute....but I'm still waiting for inspiration....of course, holding a paintbrush and roller isn't the incentive for stamping that I need.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.