Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fabric Anyone?

This seems to be the new "thing" - using fabric.  I've done a couple of posts repurposing some denim jeans (here and here) and some scrap fabric recently.  Today I'll show you another pin that I made using the Big Shot, Scallop Circle Dies, and cotton fabric. 


Like those colors?  This is made the same way as the scrap fabric pin highlighted above.  I took the scraps from these circles and made this embellishment...........


Then I took the embellishment that I made from the scraps and added it to this $1 frame I found at Mike's.  The sentiment is from All Holidays...........


Okay, where is the rest of my fabric stash? 

2 comments:

  1. Those fabulous bright colours make me think circus and clowns, for some reason. They are fun, for sure.
    You're right about the cormorants looking sort of Egyptian, I'd never thought of it but I do see what you mean. I'm surprised you don't see more on your lighthouse expeditions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool. I love this flower. You did a terrific job with it.. It is perfect with this sentiment.. Awesome job on this creation..

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.