Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine Tags

What does your workspace look like?  This is mine tonight.  I was looking for something the other day and came across a container that was filled with bits and pieces of items that I had previously stamped for Valentine's Day.  Rather than just let them sit I decided to put some of them together to use this year.  Some of these will be tags for the "sending of the socks" and some of them will be for some quick cards.  I've also got lots of hearts from the I {Heart} Hearts set that I stamped and cut out over the weekend.  They'll come in handy for decorating some treat boxes. 

2 comments:

  1. What a great way to use your "extras" I really like the idea of sending socks.. They are a fun gift. Great job on this project..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love all your latest creations! When can you come on over to MY place to "play"??!!
    BTW, thank you so much for the lovely comments you left about my little cards I am making each night! I will blog the next lot at the end of this month - big job doing them all at once:-O
    Sunshine NZ

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.