Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Twenty Years and Cabin Fever

My daughter is a teacher in Delaware and they have been out of school due to the snow all week.  Needless to say, she's getting a touch of Cabin Fever.  The highlight of the day - shoveling out your car dressed as a fairy..................




And here's a blast from the past................



and today..............

Don't you love it!!!!   I do!

And check out this link http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?category=PluckPublicPhotoGallery&plckGalleryID=68e67165-7f45-47f6-b356-3d38f012bdc7 - pictures 35, 36 and 38.  ETA:  apparently the numbers change - you'll have to search her out.  There are three photos.

5 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I had a happy bond with my daughter. Enjoy making the memories and be thankful they are good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome.. Made me smile.. I think she looks like she has a lot of fun in whatever she does..Thanks for sharing. I am so glad we do not have all that snow here..YIKES>

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found those photos - so much easier to search than the BBC site when they had snow pics. TFS :D. Only problem is - I am going to have *What did Dela-ware, boys* running through my head.
    And on tracking my new camera lens - it's hit an *Exception* in Kentucky and may be delayed by bad weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so see the need for a scrap book page with these pictures!!! Love it! Put a smile on my face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it...I'm breaking out the Bee Costume, as soon as I have some snow to shovel!!!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.