Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tea Peek 72



Funny, but before I found out I needed this last surgery, and before we decided to replace the skylight in the kitchen (somebody shoot me now!) I was going to have a Christmas Tea Party this weekend.  Oh well, maybe there'll be time for that next year. 

But, as luck would have it, it's my turn to hostess Teapot Tuesday this week so I get to party virtually along with my fellow Teapotters and anyone else who would like to join us.

What you see above is the Tea Peek for the week and here is the clue:

Cream sugar and butter, add a little flour flower flour and some candy
and what do you get?

Ahhhhh, come back on Tuesday to find out!

8 comments:

  1. I'm intrigued. It's the most beautiful glassy/glossy look. We have an Italian guy we met last year when he was over here studying English coming over on Tuesday. So I'll do my best to be on time for the tea party. Main course is already made, and plan to make a dessert tomorrow, so all going well I should make it. Got to fit some housework in too, though, somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh! It sounds like a YUMMY tea party!! I'll be there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a tease.....I'll be there on Tuesday...sounds yummy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lorraine, thanks for the peek. Looks sweet that teapot and so does your Christmas cookies..

    Can't wait to play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Lorraine you have me in suspense. I cannot tell from the sneak peak. Christmas cupcake? Hmmmmmmmmmm...I love the shine and brightness. Looks like a beauty. Thanks for the peek.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You disguised your peek well! I don't have a clue! Thanks for hosting. Looking forward to your tea party!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Either you get flowers or cookies..LOL.. This is fun. Thanks for hosting this week..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome job with the peek. You definitely have my attention. I can't even begin to guess what your teapot looks like.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.