Thursday, December 10, 2009

Look What I Won

A couple of weeks ago I happened upon a blog that I immediately put into my favorites.  As it is the holiday season, and as the name of the blog is Amy's Stocking Stuffers I spent quite some time going through all the old posts and getting lots of ideas for not only stocking stuffers, but for small gifts for the whole year through. 

It just so happened that at the time Amy was have a Stocking Stuffer Giveaway.  She was featuring some stocking stuffers for men and since I usually have a more difficult time finding stocking stuffers for the men in my family I didn't hesitate to enter.   And guess what?   I won!!!

Yesterday my package of goodies came in the mail.



There's a Trivial Pursuit Scratch Off Game, a "Taste of Wine" boxed card set, a $10 Target Giftcard, a boxed tin of men's sleep shorts, an Air Force One DVD, a package of Lindt polar bears, and a boxer shorts gift box.  Quite a nice selection of gifts don't you agree?

Amy posts almost daily and she has such great things she's found.  If you check the left colum on her blog, you'll see how she's categorized all her posts so you can find something for someone in particular very quickly.  I've investigated many of the links that she's posted.  You could go on and on with the visiting and keep finding really neat things.  (I've got a list for myself going too!)

So, if you want to find some cool stuff for stocking stuffers this year, or if you just want to find a little something for someone who's near and dear, give the link above a try.  But be prepared for a lengthy visit - there's so much to see!

Thanks Amy!


1 comment:

  1. This is an awesome package and I love Amy's sight too.. I have not visited in awhile and need to go back and see what she has.. Congrats..

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.