Saturday, October 17, 2009

Thursday's Throw Aways - Week 32

My cousin gave me a beautiful calendar last Christmas.  We enjoy going to tea together and she found a calendar that had pictures of lovely teapots.  I really didn't want to just toss this into the recycling pile.



I am lucky to have at my disposal a set of envelope dies for our school Sizzix but you can find many envelope templates just by googling "free envelope templates". 

All it took was a few folds and creases, a little snail and voila business size envelopes.  Now these particular envelopes will need address labels and they'll also need stickers to seal the envelope.   But at least now they have a second life!







1 comment:

  1. DH makes envelopes from most of our old calendars - it's a great use for them :D.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.