Friday, September 11, 2009

Thursday's Throw Aways - Week 27

While on vacation last month I used up a couple of gift cards during our shopping trips. 

They aren't that pretty to use just as they are so I covered the back (where the numbers are not raised) with some DSP - in this case SU's Night and Day.  Then I added some ribbon and an image from the new Twick or Tweet stamp set.  

Turned it over and added another piece of plain cardstock over the ribbon and just to finish off the back.  The last step is to glue on a pin back. 

Now I have a neat pin to wear to celebrate Halloween ...........   or maybe it'll be a gift.  We'll see!

3 comments:

  1. You come up with the greatest ideas for your throw aways! How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie Modrowsky9/11/2009 7:52 PM

    Very cute, may have to CASE this one for the girls in my office :)

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.