Friday, September 4, 2009

Embossed Birthday

My friend Dolly celebrated a birthday this week!  Here's the card I sent her.  Don't the flowers look cool!  They're made with one of the new Impressions Embossing Folders for the Big Shot.  I embossed the Apricot Appeal panel and then used my pastels to highlight the raised areas.  The butterflies are from the set For a Friend and stamped in Melon Mambo.  And I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to add the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes set around the edges. 
Hope you had a great day Dolly!

2 comments:

  1. SO pretty! Love how you added the butterflies to the open area around the embossed flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty Lorraine. I love the colors. Two that I rarely use. SUper job.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.