Tuesday, June 9, 2009

INKredible Color Challenge - 6/8

Oh, I haven't done one of these in such a long time! This week's colors were Bordering Blue, Barely Banana, and Garden Green. When I see green in these challenges I usually think plant life.

I used the Itty Bitty Buds Hostess set to stamp the wreath in Garden Green. Then I stamped the Barely Banana flowers and cut them out. Yes, I know..... very tiny indeed. The centers of the flowers are Bordering Blue punch outs from the Crop-a-Dile.

The sentiment comes from Great Friends. Note to self: Next time stamp the sentiment before you glue down the flowers!

There is some scoring on the blue and some added punch dots on the banana, and a white taffeta bow finishes it up. The card itself, is 4 x 4.

I've got to do more of these color challenges!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.