Monday, September 1, 2008

Vacation Finds


I just wanted to share a picture of some of the things that I purchased while on vacation last month.
The buttons are from the embellishment store that we stumble on while in Millville. I just love all those colors and sizes of buttons. I haven't decided if I will be using them on cards or if I'm going to try a sewing project.
The embroidered pieces were picked up at a little flea market that is held once a month right across the street from where we stay. Two of them have a little staining but they will be good for piecing. I thought I made a good bargain - she wanted $2 for each piece, but since 2 were stained I asked if she would take $5 for all and she did. The one on the far right is a rectangle and I think I might use it to cover a journal or something like that.
There were other little odds and ends that I picked up in our travels but I thought I'd share these as they most relate to crafts and this is supposed to be a crafts blog. Hopefully someday you will see finished projects using these materials.

1 comment:

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.