Tuesday, August 19, 2008

INKredible Color Challenge 8-18

The colors this week were Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, and Barely Banana - all double-B's!


My background paper is Bordering Blue CS, I used the Canvas background stamp in Brocade Blue first, then added the solid flowers from A Beautiful Thing. The squares are punched out of Brocade, Banana, and White, and the flowers were all stamped in Brocade on the various colors. The sentiment is also stamped in Brocade and punched out with the Key Tag punch. I softened the edges of that piece by sponging some Banana on it. The flowers are popped up to give the card some dimension.

Although I made this card very, very late at night, I really like the way it turned out. Hope you like it!
I've added a (CC) next to the names of the ladies who participate in this challenge with me. You can find them in the left column under Friends and Neighbors. Please check out their blogs for their wonderful creations.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I also love the card bellow it. A highlight of my week is seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I'm just discovering your blog. Love your stuff - such great use of color. The baby birds are sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colleen that is so sweet of you. Participating in this challenge has been a highlight for me. Thank you for starting it.

    Marie Louise - welcome to my blog. Glad you enjoyed your visit. I have enjoyed my visit to yours and will return in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Job Lorraine! I really like this card!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.