Thursday, July 31, 2008

Teapot Tuesday Challenge 5

Here is the teapot of the week. Gorgeous, isn't it! The colors are so vibrant and the chicken is so............... lively.

Sorry, I had to pluck that chicken. I do have a chicken stamp believe it or not, but for some odd reason (I think it's the heat!!) I decided I didn't want to use it. Don't you think the "feathers" make an awfully nice flower (with a strawberry center no less)? And, (if you're a SU demo close your ears, uh, eyes now) I used my cuttlebug for the backgrounds. I keep collecting the new folders so I figure I might as well use them.

Recipe:

Stamps: Bodacious Bouquet, Tart and Tangy, Avian Toile

Paper: Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Basic Black, Confetti White

Ink: Basic Gray, Creamy Caramel, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Cuttlebug

4 comments:

  1. What a great card! Hey just cuz the teapot has a chicken on it doesn't mean to you have to put one on your card! What a great card! I love the vibrant colors.

    Thanks so much for joining me in my teapot challenge...I am happy you did cuz I getta see your awesome card! Whoo Hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we're all just stampers, it's safe to leave my address here. For anyone and everyone else, I desperately need friends to send cards to and, maybe, get one in my own mailbox occasionally. After ordering cuttlebug folders on the internet, and paying S&H, I finally found a store in KY that sells them. I"m one of those people who buys stamps, then keeps them all new and shiny, IN THE BOX. I must start using them before they're just something to list in my Will !!!

    dana wyzard
    1930 budd road
    new albany, indiana 47150

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For anyone reading these comments, there's a backstory here - today is Dana's B-day and I told her that I would send her my plucked chicken card if I had her address. So Dana, it's in the mail. And I hope you get many more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, for YOUR sake, I hope there's a return address on that envelope. One good deed never goes unpunished and you WILL be getting cards from ME.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.