Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Yup, I have been tagged! Kim, of Stamp, scrap, get kreative has double-tagged me.

The rules of game 1: Each player answers questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

So here are my answers to Tag 1:

Ten Years Ago: I was working as a substitute teacher and running the Summer Enrichment Program. Chris was entering his senior year and Rachel her sophomore year - both at SHS. That summer was going to be the start of a very emotional year for the family.

Five things in today’s ‘to do’ list (in addition to stamping ):
1. Call my Aunt Lucille in Washington state to wish her a happy 87th birthday.
2. Call my upline to wish her a happy birthday.
3. Finish reading the first book in the Tea Shop Mystery series.
4. Start looking for the dead mouse in the den (don't ask)
5. Plan my next 5 days off!!!

Snacks I enjoy: Fruit, nuts, ice cream, potato chips (shall I go on??)

Things I would do if I was a millionaire: Start my own business - a Tea Shop with a gift area, have my yard landscaped (with a fence to keep out trolls), build a studio for me and a workshop for my husband, start a scholarship of some kind

Places I have lived: In New Jersey all my life


This is Tag #2:

7 Random or Weird Facts About Me

1. I collect and repurpose bowling balls
2. I am the first born of a first born of a first born of a first born - all first born girls
3. One of my pupils is larger than the other
4. I can drive a car with a stick shift but not the garden tractor
5. I hand-fed (raised) a clutch of baby cockatiels
6. Of my husband, my son, my daughter, and myself, I am the only one whose birthday is not in the winter yet we all celebrate within 3 months of each other
7. I actually find pulling weeds therapeutic

Now for who's IT: I chose these five blogs - they're an eclectic group who have visited me here and you'll find wisdom, creativity, and humor in them - check em' out!!!

A Little Ray of Sunshine
Polka Dot Pineapple
Heart Hugs
A Latte Stampin
Life is Good

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lorraine, as you know I'm still so new to this blog thing.That I don't really have any to tag just yet. But I left random things about myself and a tribute to you just for tagging me ,that in itself is so exciting. THANKS!!!I love the scissor cover.Gave me an idea. Keep watching to see what I come up with. Hope your birds lay more eggs soon. Oh how did the laundry room go...HA Sam

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.