Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fruity Birthday Cards

My cousin Kathleen's birthday was this weekend and sadly I forgot until I spoke with her sister Barbara the other night and was reminded in the course of conversation.

Barbara told me that Kathleen has this "fruit thing" going on in her kitchen and the gifts she gave her sister revolved around that theme. I did have a couple of cards that I could have used, but none with fruit, and at first all I could remember was the Tart and Tangy set from the mini that I have been using. This strawberry card was quick and easy.
Then I thought of the Infinite Goodness set that I hadn't used yet. Gave that a go and here is the recipe:
Stamps: Infinite Goodness
Paper: Old Olive, Ruby Red, Brocade Blue, Watercolor
Ink: Basic Gray, Old Olive, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Brocade Blue
Accessories: Aquapainter, 1/4" More Mustard Grosgrain, Perfect Layers Tool, Dimensionals




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.