Thursday, May 22, 2008

Time to Celebrate

My friend Linda just completed work for her Masters in Education and we will be celebrating this weekend. This is a very simple card that I made for her graduation. I don't really have any graduation stamps, but she's not doing the cap and gown thing (at least I don't think she is) so I just wanted to congratulate her on all her hard work. I was drawn to these colors for her card and now that I'm writing about it I'm remembering that for her wedding, the gowns that we wore were very close to the Wild Wasabi green that I chose for the card base. I guess I'll always equate Linda with green!

The recipe:
Stamps: Celebrate Everything
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Whisper White, Afternoon Tea DSP
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Double-stitched Wasabi, Sky, and Guava ribbon, ticket corner punch

Congratulations Linda!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.