Monday, May 12, 2008

INKredible Color Challenge 5/13

Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant

Okay, so somehow between watching the Yankee game and Dancing With the Stars I managed to come up with a card to fit the challenge. Luckily, I had two of the flowers already stamped on the watercolor paper leftover from a previous project, so I masked them out and added the third one in the middle. I colored them with my aquapainter and Elegant Eggplant marker. The leaves are stamped in VersaMark and then colored in with a VersaMark marker on the Artichoke backing. I added the EE grosgrain ribbon on the corners of the main image. I had been wanting to try the "out of the box" technique. How do you think it came out?

I will use this as an anniversary card for our friends Bill and Kathy who will be celebrating their 31st anniversay on Wednesday.

As a side note here - my daughter is having her tonsils out in the morning - if you can, say a prayer that she has a speedy recovery and not a lot of pain. Much thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Love the flowers and the way it all came together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. Thanks for joining us.

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.