Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A Bow Without A Knot is Still a Bow

I got the best compliment today. I brought two of the leftover cones into school today and a few people couldn't believe that they were made of paper.

You see the close up of the bow without a knot. You need something to hold it together, however, and in this case it was a brad. You could use a thinner piece of string or an eyelet, or you could even get out your needle and thread and sew it together with a button. Use a paper piercer or needle tool to make a hole in the ribbon and then put the brad in.


I didn't care for the picture in the previous post, and, well, I thought I'd try another color scheme (translation - I got some new paper in the mail today). So here you see the cone again stamped with the Swirly wheel but in More Mustard on So Saffron CS. The ribbon is More Mustard grosgrain - all Stampin' Up products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.