Saturday, March 22, 2008

Bluebirds

Okay, this is not a craft post, and the picture was actually taken in May of 2005, but isn't he beautiful. This was "The Major", named by my husband. We haven't had bluebirds since then but we've seen them checking out the nesting box and we're keeping our fingers crossed that we will have them this year. We had a lot of rain this week and I haven't seen them around since then. If I don't catch a glimpse by Sunday I'll have my husband check the box. He's been itching to do it, but I didn't want him to scare them away too soon. I'll keep you posted.

As I didn't get my craft post up for the 21st I'll try to catch up a little later in the day. I've been working on several projects throughout the day - with many interruptions. Tomorrow will be delivery day and getting ready for Easter Sunday. Got some baskets to stuff now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.