Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Afternoon Tea Purse

I decided to tackle a pretty project yesterday that I had seen on Jan Tink's blog - check out her Carousel Notes Purse Book Tutorial - I cased the outside totally and made some adaptations for the inside.



I also got my exercise with this one - going back and forth between the den where the computer is to the dining room where my workspace is. I love the design of this project. Luckily I had all the ingredients at home to do it. Now I have to decide what pics to put in it and/or who will be the lucky recipient.








Don't you just love this Designer Paper - it's called Afternoon Tea and is in the Occasions Mini, as are the Carousel Notes. The notes don't come embossed but it is easy enough with either the classy brass stencil or with the crop-a-dile.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. This is one of the projects I have planned for our April meeting. Hope you don't mind doing another :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all, then I can keep one for myself!!

    ReplyDelete

It's always so nice to hear from visitors. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment.